Work from home or our office as part of a dynamic talented team of developers. Our platforms manage installation and repairs of products for several publicly listed and multinational companies. We have our own authentication and deferred processing systems agnostic of providers like AWS, Google, Azure etc. There's a vast suite of integrations into both our own and third party services. Our systems deal with managing financials, jobs, warehousing, logistics, communications and scheduling. There are many disciplines available if you wish to specialise in a certain area.
Pay is based on skill level, we will assess your competency and are open to negotiation.
Located in Brendale (North East Brisbane), we have a modern office and our own parking. We are also open to remote working within Australia or New Zealand.
We are looking for
- PHP / Symfony or another major framework
- Doctrine ORM or other object relational mappers
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Building and consuming API's
- Git or another version control system
- iOS / Android application experience (Flutter / Dart or Java / Swift / Objective C)
- Authentication and authorization systems
- Linux / Docker administration / Ansible
The kind of problems we work on
- Authentication, cryptography and security
- Multi-threaded events and deferred processing
- Application and API logging and telemetry
- API and infrastructure resilience
- Internationalisation (geo-spatial, time zones, currencies, languages)
- Debian, Docker
- MariaDB, MongoDB, Nginx, PHP
- Symfony, API Platform